James Foulkes • Integrative Healing Arts
James Foulkes is an instructor and practitioner of multiple awareness and body movement practices and healing modalities. Author of Principles and Themes in Yoga Therapy, creator of multiple movement videos, podcast guest and more, he brings the benefit of decades of experience and compassion to every class and workshop.
Online School Now Open
Check out my teachable-powered online school and get exclusive, premium coursework and videos.
- Interview with Gary Carter of Natural Bodies, U.K. - Sept 2020
Gary is a European anatomy expert, Fascial dissection specialist and was the lead of my Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) program.
Join James from Anywhere
- 1 to 1 video classes Video Classes via Zoom/ Skype/ Facetime
- Online Weekly Video Yoga Classes via Zoom
Mondays Noon - 1pm EST
Wednesdays 10:30 - 11:30am EST
Wednesdays 6 - 7:30pm EST
Thursdays 7:30 - 8:30pm EST
- Online Weekly Video Qi Gong Class via Zoom
Thursdays 11am - Noon EST
James is a Specialist in Integrated Wellness based in Washington D.C.
- Certified Yoga Therapist (IAYT)
- Registered Craniosacral Therapist (RCST)
- E-RYT 500 (Yoga Alliance)
- Wudang Longmen (Dragons Gate)- 19th Generation Adept
Resources and Downloads
Audio Yoga Classes Now Available
James is a member of Levity
Levity is a group of international healing arts practitioners who teach classes and host workshops and retreats in the U.K., U.S.A. and around the world. They all share a strong love of the approach to Yoga developed by Vanda Scaravelli.