James Foulkes • Integrative Healing Arts
James Foulkes is an instructor and practitioner of multiple awareness and body movement practices and healing modalities. Author of Principles and Themes in Yoga Therapy, creator of multiple movement videos, podcast guest and more, he brings the benefit of decades of experience and compassion to every class and workshop.
- Interview with Gary Carter of Natural Bodies, U.K. - Sept 2020
Gary is a European anatomy expert, Fascial dissection specialist and was the lead of my Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) program.
Join James from Anywhere
James is a Specialist in Integrated Wellness based in Washington D.C.
- Certified Yoga Therapist (IAYT)
- Registered Craniosacral Therapist (RCST)
- E-RYT 500 (Yoga Alliance)
- Wudang Longmen (Dragons Gate)- 19th Generation Adept
James is a member of Levity
Levity is a group of international healing arts practitioners who teach classes and host workshops and retreats in the U.K., U.S.A. and around the world. They all share a strong love of the approach to Yoga developed by Vanda Scaravelli.